- Scrum master
- Team members
- Optional: Product owner, other stakeholders
- Taskboard is visible for everyone
- Standup meeting means that everyone stands up!
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Starts (as every meeting) right in time
- 15 Minutes time to clarify:
- What have I done since the last scrum meeting (yesterday)?
- What will I do till the next meeting (tomorrow)?
- Are there any impediments (that prevent the stories getting done today)?
- Issues are not solved during the daily scrum – those can be discussed after the meeting
- If someone is missing – another team member substitutes him
- Add impediments to the impediments backlog
- Goal: Everyone is aware whats happening, impediments are clear and written down, new backlog items are created
- Focus on the time frame! if there are long discussions – discuss it after the daily scrum or organize a separate meeting
- The team does not report the scrum master!
- it’s a discussion, not a reporting
- members are talking to each others, not to the product owner or scrum master
- Think about: What to do when a member is too late? (e.g. one coin into the piggy bank which will be donated. remark: going out for some drinks with that money could be amotivation for the people to come too late)
- Team members do the work – it’s not the scrum master who is updating tasks, burndown charts or whatever